Last updated: 2023-11-14
1. Introduction BYBT.BB respects the privacy of our users and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.bybt.bb (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
2. Information We Collect and How We Use It We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We use this information to:
- Provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
3. Data Security We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
6. Third-Party Use of Personal Information We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may also disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
7. Business Directory Information The information provided in the Business Directory is available to the public. If you provide personal information to be listed in our Business Directory, you consent to the publication of that information.
8. Accessing and Correcting Your Information You may send us an e-mail to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us.